This solar lighting system is ideal for places with no mains electricity such as outhouses, sheds, garages, farms, stables, as well as for camping, travel and any outdoor activities (e.g. a for a yurt). The system is fully independent from the grid / AC power source and works purely based on sunlight energy. At daytime 15W solar panel charges a 12V battery inside the control unit, which then provides power to 4 x 3W 12V LED lights connected via front sockets on the control unit. In addition, there’s a standard 5V USB socket for charging mobile phones and USB compatible devices (adapters for main USB-compatible mobile phones are included).
The control unit has a built-in 7Ah battery with an automatic solar charge controller to manage the charging process and prevent overcharging. 15W solar panel supplied with the system can fully charge this battery within about 7-8 hours of bright sunshine (longer in cloudy weather), and the battery can provide enough energy to power 4 LED lights for continuous 5-6 hours, or twice as long if only two LED lights are connected.
The system is very convenient to use and install: the solar panel comes with 10m cable (would suit most objects, as longer distance is rarely required), and each LED light comes with 5m cable and On/Off switch. All cables come with connectors for a quick “plug and play” installation.
– System voltage: 12V
– Battery capacity: 7Ah
– LED lights power: 3W
– Length of solar panel cable: 10m
– Length of LED lights cables: 5m
– USB output current: 0.6-0.8A
– Max DC output current: 3A
– Control unit case size: 22x10x17cm
– Solar panel size: 39.5x35x2.5cm
– Control unit case weight: 3.44 kg
– Solar panel weight: 1.7 kg
Please contact Photonic Universe if you have any questions about this product.
- Ideal for places with no access to mains electricity such as garages, sheds, outhouses, stables, barns etc
- Comes complete and includes everything you need for lighting: 4 LED lights, control unit with 12V battery, solar panel, cables with all switches and connectors
- Built-in solar charge controller protects the battery from overcharging – no need to disconnect the solar panel
- Control unit has USB port to charge mobile phones and power USB-compatible devices
- 7-8 hours charging time to fully charge the battery and provide enough energy for 5-6 hours of lighting … Scroll down to Product Description for more details