A-szcxtop &Trade Company Services to Customer Qualified Products with Reasonable Price. And We Pioneer the Best Design to Satisfy Customer’s Lifestyle Fashion. Welcome to Our Store and Get What You Want !
The image is only a reference.
As the measurement of each person is different, please allow 1-3cm error.
Name: Solar mosquito lamp
Material: Metal scrub and ABS
Size: 15.5 * 15.5 * 24CM
13.8 *13.8 * 42 CM
Color: White and purple two files
Light body light source: 2 LED lamp beads
Solar panels: 4V 80mA
Light source: 1 white LED + 1 UV light LED
Power: 2 AA600mAh 1.2V rechargeable battery
Working hours: 8 hours
1.The top placed the sun board, built-in rechargeable battery, sustainable power storage
2.The base and the coil are made of bronze
3.The top and bottom of the shade are detachable
4.Built-in two rechargeable batteries
5.Use: lighting switch to press “Light”, anti-mosquito work switch to press “UV” How it works: UV light mosquitoes near the high voltage power grid, mosquitoes are killed by high voltage
Thank you for purchasing on A-szcxtop
If you have any problem about our product please contact us, it is our honor and responsibility.
- Health and safe: Natural pollution-free, no radiation, quiet, tasteless, more secure and assured which prevents mosquito, insect bites your family
- Portable: It can be hanging, you can easily carry the rechargeable Mosquito Killer Lamp out camping or fishing, can be regard as the indoor and outdoor decorations
- Solar-Powered: No need of electricity, Solar powered mosquito lamp charges by day and works at night. It stores within 4-10 hours of charge and can work for 8 hrs long through the whole night, energy efficient and eco-friendly
- Effective Mosquito Zapper: lures the mosquitoes via UV light, and kills them by the electric shock, effectively help you get rid of annoying mosquitoes, skeeters and house flies, safe for humans and pets
- Two-in-one function: Two switch, one for insecticidal, one for lighting, serves as a bug zapper or a garden lamp at night, perfect for outdoor activities