This Amir solar fairy lights are flexible enough to be easily mold into any shapes that you desire. With 2 different modes, the copper wire is made from 100 super bright mini LEDs, and provide you with consistent brightness through the whole light string. Let’s do it and make your house more fantastic!
– Build any shape you like: With 33 feet of miniature warm white LEDs, you can release your imagination and enjoy the flexibility, all the uses are possible, shapes of the copper wire light are endless.
– Indoors and outdoors use: The solar string lights are used designed to be used both indoors and outdoors. So it can be exposed to rain.
1. Length: 33 Feet with 100 LEDs
2. Color: Warm White
3. Power source: Solar Powered
2 x Copper Wire Lights
2 x Ground Stick
1 x User Manual
● For the first time use, please charge the solar product by placing it under direct sunlight for more than 10 hours before using.
● Fairy lights will be auto on at night, and auto off at day. If the lights need to be on at day, buyers must place the solar panel at a dark place.
● Use it without getting the solar panel charged enough, which causes low battery problem, and the lights would not last long time.
● Please charge it for more than 8 hours to get enough power to use.
Seller Warranty Policy:
– 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
– 12-Month Replacement Warranty
– 7/24 Online Customer Service
– Lifetime Support Guarantee
- 100 Super Bright LED Lights: Solar Fairy Lights on 33 Feet Long Ultra Thin Copper Wire. With steady 360 degree viewing angle they illuminate in every direction.
- 2 Modes: Steady and Twinkling: The solar string lights make your place in a starry warm amber glow, much more romantic.
- Auto on at Night / Auto off at Sunrise: The 100 LED string lights Built-in rechargeable NI-MH battery, recharge at daytime and light up automatically at night or dark environment.
- Improved Waterproofness: Amir solar string lights is designed to be used outdoors, it can be exposed to rain.
- Easy to Shape: Flexible Copper wiring can be easily built into the shapes you want; Wrap around tree trunks or gazebos; In the dark, the wire fades to invisible, leaving only the bright lights.