Installing Solar Power can be complicated – until now. I break down what you need to do in order to install solar power in a cost effective way. Whether you have a house, RV, camper, or boat, we discuss it all!
This is a special office, where you get TWO BOOKS IN ONE!
Most people think of solar and instantly visualize the panels that go on top. Well, yes, that’s part of the story. There are so many other things that go into making sure that when you go to turn on a switch you generate power. In these two books we discuss a variety of topics, such as:
– How kids and monsters relate to electricity.
– A workout on the theoretical terms and conceptual frameworks of solar power
– The reality of solar power and the super easy practical aspects of getting it designed and installed
O BONUS: we even have design a questionnaire to help you gauge exactly what you need
– What I describe as the “critical mission parameters” – or the two main concerns about solar power
– A simplified strategy to increase your amp-hours when hooking up your batteries
– What came first, the chicken or the egg? Actually there is no chicken or egg, just appliances versus solar power
– Do you want a quantitative or qualitative approach in choosing your solar panels
– Putting it all together: general step-by-step instructions to do-it-yourself
– Providing you with the information to choose the right products for your lifestyle
– And much, much more.
BUT you are probably thinking: can’t I get this info on Google by doing my own research? Yeah, you probably can. Then you have to sift thru numerous pages of data to determine what is relevant to you and make sense of it all. With my vast years of knowledge in the construction industry, I have taken the ‘complicated’ out of the materials, and replaced them with ‘easy to follow’ so you won’t be overwhelmed.