LEDGLE® – One World, One Light.
Solar panel: 2V/100mA
Ni-MH storage battery: 1.2V/600mA
LED quantity: 30
Light mode: 8 modes
Total length: 20ft/6m
Solar panel size: length 2.6”/6.7cm; width 2.6”/6.7cm; height 0.9”/2.3cm
Distance between LED lights: 6”/15cm
How to Install
1. First, connect the solar panel to the stake.
2. Second, make the stake stable on the ground and ensure that the solar panel is not sheltered from the Sun, or it can’t be charged.
3. Third, put the lights on the tree, door, window, etc.
4. Finally, remove the protective film of the solar panel, and press the on/off button, then the string light will start working. The MODE switch allows you to change the light mode.
-1x solar panel
-1x LED string light
-1x use manual
– The transfer efficiency of solar panel will be affected by different light intensity, so the continuous lighting time of the string lights will vary depending on weather conditions, seasonal changes and geographical location.
– Only when the “ON / OFF” is adjusted to “ON”, the string lights can be charged.
– Waterproof design is limited to rain and moisture. Do not immerse the product into water.
– Our LEDGLE LED Light Comes with 1 Year Warranty Guaranteed.
– If you want to know more details or have any questions, please look through the detailed page or contact the customer service.
- Energy-efficient Solar Panel- Fully charged by solar energy in six hours when the sunlight is insufficient, automatically lights and continuously works for 8-12 hours at night, so as to form an effective circle for efficient use.
- Waterproof and Sun-proof Design- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, no worry about rainy days, just enjoy yourself in the romantic atmosphere.
- DIY Wire- Ultra easy to install, with 8 modes available to choose, capable to be folded in any shape to perfectly decorate any places as you want.
- 30 LED Globe Lights- Offer bright light and provide a warm environment for you, totally meet your various demands.
- Wide Application- Suitable for banquet, party, hotel, courtyard, garden, especially perfect for decorating Christmas tree.