The MicroSolar SHD2 sells good in USA market and get a high review score.
Please visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E5TP2VY for reference.
How does it work?
During the day the MicroSolar SHD2 Shed light’s 2 watt solar panel charges its internal 3.7v 4000mAh Lithium Ion battery giving it the power it needs to light after dark.
After switch on the light at day or night, the SHD2 will activate.
How do I install it?
Find the best location for your solar panel within 5 meters of where you plan to have the spotlight. The location needs to be as south facing as possible and free from light obstructions such as buildings, trees, fences, bushes or the shadows that these create.
1. Position solar panel in desired location
2. Face the panel to SOUTH, and adjust the angle between the panel surface and horizon.
3. Position the light in desired location
4. Connect solar panel cable to light.
How waterproof is it?
The solar panel of SHD2 Solar shed light is IP55 rated. Waterproofing is rated by the IP (International Protection) system which consists of the letters IP followed by two digits. The first digit after IP ranks a products protection against solid objects. The second digit after the IP rates a products ability to protect against liquids. The solar panel of SHD2 Solar shed light is IP55 rated. IP55 means the light is protected against dust – limited ingress (no harmful deposit) and protected against strong jets of water e.g. for use on ship decks – limited ingress permitted.
- Designed for UK weather. 60 pcs super high brightness SMD LED, output:300 Lumen
- Working time : continuous 5~6 hours @ Full power, 10~12 hours @ medium power, 15~18 hours @ low power, after full charged
- IP55, seperate 2w solar panel with 16.4 feet wire
- 3.7v 4000mAh long life Lithium battery inside
- Optional 16.4 feet extension wire, Easy install accessories