Tips: Please confirm the switch is under “on” status so that the light could be charged normally and auto lights on at night. If the ground is too hard, do not twist or hammer it with force. Try to soften the ground with water and then insert into the ground. Description: The latest technology for beautiful, high-tech landscaping would be these In-ground Lights. During the daytime, they are retracted, and absorbing solar energy. At dusk, they literally pop up and light up, giving you lights along a pathway, driveway, deck or dock that aren’t in your way during the day.Includes installation hardware, completely wireless. Powered by a lithium ion rechargeable battery that’s solar powered – each light illuminates via 4 LEDs. Completely weather resistant. Each light works independently. Specifications: Waterproof level: IP64 Charging time:4-5 hours Working time: about 6 – 9 hours Battery: 18500 lithium battery 3.7V 2200mAh Dimensions:29*9.5*34 cm Power Source: Solar-Powered Features: 2 modes – high light mode & dim light mode No wiring required – simply install and enjoy Great for landscapes, grass area, decks, docks, and more Solar-Powered, Low Voltage, Stake or Hang, Automatic Adjusted 270 degrees up or down? 180 degree for the solar panel, 90 degree for the light head) Winter weather resistant- you can leave these out all year long Prior to first use, leave the light charge for two sunny days let the battery charge fully Package includes: 2 * Solar In-ground Light 2 * Spike 1 * Manual
- 4LEDs , Sturdy all-weather plastic construction
- Adjustable solar panel atop each fixture,Fixture’s head can be adjusted 180 degrees up or down
- Upgraded Solar Outdoor Spotlights: Waterproof (IP65), Heatproof and Super Bright.
- Provide safety and security in high-traffic areas on your property,Maintenance-free and worry-free exterior lighting solution.
- Note: The spotlight won’t light up in bright place. To turn on the light in the daytime, please fully cover the solar panel and make sure there is no light source or sunshine detected. Please peel off the film covered on the panel before putting it under the sun for charging.