The simulated security cameras have proven to be an excellent crime prevention device. They are being used in many types of businesses, including motels, factories, convenient stores, parking lots, museums, real estate companies, auto dealers, apartments, condos, restaurants, and many others in addition to individual homes, garages and boat docks.
When placed in your home or business, even the most sophisticated criminals will think the premise is guarded by a high-tech surveillance system and go in search of an easier target. In fact, this is an actual surveillance camera that has been modified into a “dummy” or fake security camera. This unit does contain a flashing light. The camera features authentic video cable and a fully adjustable mounting bracket that will let you install the camera quickly and easily using the included stainless steel screws.
This unit does contain a flashing light
Includes a security sticker.
Power supply: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
Color: Black & Silver
Item size: 17.5 * 14.5 * 8.3cm
Item weight: 250g
If using this product outdoors, be sure to place the camera in a safe sheltered area so it is protected from extreme weather conditions. This product has an IP20 waterproof rating
Please allow minor errors due to manual measurement.
The color of the object displayed in the photos may be slightly different on your computer monitor because the monitors are not calibrated.
1 x Solar Dummy Camera Security CCTV Imitation Surveillance
- Improve Security:A cheap and effective way to deter criminals and unwanted guests, makes everyone believe you are keeping an eye on homes, shops, employees, property, and your business.
- Easy to install, looks like a real CCTV camera with a flashing Led Light,the light is very good at night
- Simply insert 2 AA batteries (not included) to power the LED,it’s ready to be mounted.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage.Can be located in different stuation,such as houses, school, office, garden or place
- Please note the dummy camera is only for scaring potential thief, but it’s not a guarantee to stop theft