If you are someone who enjoys spectacular lights with a sophisticated look after dusk then Solar Brite is for you!
The lights turn on at dusk and give any situation a whole new look when darkness falls creating an amazing effect when the sun goes down.
These truly beautiful solar fairy lights are very simple to install with no mains wiring making them far safer than any mains equivalent. They recharge themselves during the day and, when they sense darkness falling, automatically switch on and light up creating an amazing mood and ambiance.
We know you will not be disappointed with the Super Bright Blue glow that Solar Brite delivers.
Also available in the range:
Solar Brite 120LED Multi Coloured Fairy String Lights
Solar Brite 120LED Blue Fairy String Lights
Solar Brite 120LED White Fairy String Lights
Solar Brite 50LED White Fairy String Lights
Solar Brite 50LED Blue Fairy String Lights
Solar Brite 50LED Multi Coloured Fairy String Lights
Solar Brite 10LED Multi Coloured Chinese Hanging Lanterns
- Multipurpose – Ideal for creating that special magical mood for parties, porches, pergolas, ponds, trees, tents, walls, sheds and just about anywhere else you can think to use them!
- Free to run – No running costs, no expensive wiring and absolutely no mains electricity required. LEDs need hardly any energy and the light bulbs last a lifetime so you don’t ever have to replace the bulbs like you do with conventional lighting systems.
- Eco friendly – Go green this year and save 100% on energy costs with these high quality solar powered fairy lights. Solar lights really are a great option not only for the home and garden but for the planet as well.
- Easy to install – Solar Brite is easy to set up. Simply remove from the packaging and put them wherever you desire. The light string is 5 metres long with an additional 2 metres wire for positioning. The lights come with a choice of wall mount and garden stake for you to choose any position and move easily if you so desire.
- Choose an effect – the panel comes with a switch to choose from flashing or constant light. The panel also gives you the option to turn the lights off if you wish to. When ‘on’ the sensor in the panel automatically turns the lights on when it gets dark.