With light sensor on solar panel, the light goes on at dusk automatically and turns off at dawn.
Works All Night Long
Bigger solar panels to absorb more sunshine and this light can last for 8~12 hours
Economical and environmental
Solar-powered floodlight with efficient solar panel, no AC or DC power is needed, these Solar light will not only be saving you quite a bit in “rewiring” fees for a powered flood light, it will also save $ on your electrical bill. If your weather is sunnier, you should be very satisfied with this product.
We focuses on developing and selling LED lights and LED appliances for home lamp; garden, and We devote ourselves to improving and creating a better home time for you.
Pls switch the solar panel on after you install the light and solar panel(you can feel the button below the plastic cap is sunk),And if the solar panel is off, it will not receive the sunlight.
Easy to install: Firstly, install both of the solar panel the light in a desired location, place the solar panel facing South and adjust the angle between the panel surface and horizon;Secondly,Switch the solar panel on(you can feel the button below the plastic cap is sunk);Thirdly, exposure the solar panel in sunlight, and make sure that the battery has charged for 6-8 hours. (if the solar panel is off, it will not receive the sunlight).and then the solar lights will automatically light on and keep the lighting all the night when getting dark (when the solar panel is in darkness, it will activate the light by the photo-sensor). To summarize, 2 in 1 installation (Stick into the ground/Use included screws to mount on the wall).
- 【Waterproof IP68】33ft bendable rubber cover the high quality copper wire in, designed to withstand rain, and snow, even in the pool water; 16.4ft longer lead cable make the rope work in anywhere
- Run 6~10 hours in 2 modes, steady on / Flash, flash mode provide a holiday ambiance
- A rotatable solar panel with 2 ways to install, Stick into the ground or mount on the wall
- 【Automatic】Assemble and install in less than 5 minutes, turn the solar panel on for first time, it will come on automatically at night with night sensor and stay on until dawn
- The light is very soft, not bright lights which bugs are attracted to, and you don’t want glaring lights when your enjoy spending a lot time at night on the patio or deck