How the Solar Powered Garden Lights Works:
During the day, the solar panel of the top converts sunlight into electricity and recharges the battery.
On the solar panel, there is a photosensitive control switch.
At night the solar lights can automatically turn on using the electricity stored (you also can cover the solar panel with your hand to enter night mode).
After daybreak, the flame lights will automatically turn off the solar lights and enter charging mode.
Li-ion battery: 3.8V/2200mAh
Solar panel: 1W, 17% efficiency
Working Time: Up to 10~12 hours after fully charged.
2 * LED solar torch lights
1 * User manual
2 * Plastic ground spike
2 * Longer ground stake
Tips – Outdoor Solar Lights
1. Please be kindly noted that as a solar powered lights, the working time is weather sensitive.
2. For the first time use, make sure to expose the solar lights during the SUNNY day to fully charge the battery enough.
3. Please make sure to turn on the switch before use.
4. If battery capacity reduces over time, switch the light off for 3-5 sunny days in order to boost the batteries.
- 96 LED bring a flickering lighting effect, looks like a real dancing flame to build an extraordinary atmosphere;
- Novelty Decorative Lights:perfect decoration for the wedding, beach party, patio, garden, yard and etc.
- IP65 waterproof & anti-sunburn outdoor solar lights with the ingress protection, get stable in bad weather of rain
- 2200mAh rechargeable battery for the light to last for up to 12 hours under fully charged;
- Two modes: Manual and automatic,Dusk to dawn auto on/off.