Going camping yet concerning batteries for your tent lantern? No need to worry with our our Suaoki SB-6039 Solar Lantern featuring both solar and micro USB charging. Bring it with you when traveling, when in emergency, you won’t be stranded with no lights at night with emergency solar charging.
Adjust It to Your Needs
Clover-shaped design offers versatile stance so that you lantern can be hung or set to stand on its base. Three lampshades can be adjusted independently to set perfect lightning for each particular condition.
Charge Quick Charge Save
The micro USB port allows swift charge in only 3.5 hours to give your lantern all the power it needs. In case of outdoor emergency, three individual solar panels also deliver smooth charging. Smart protection chip ensures safety by preventing it from overcharging, over-discharging or over-circuit.
Built-in battery: 680mAh/3.7V Lithium battery
LED Specification: 18Leds 3528 white light 6000-6500K
Solar Charge Input Voltage (750W/㎡): ≥5.5V
High Level Lighting Time after Fully Charged: ≥2 hours
Low Level Lighting Time after Fully Charged: ≥4 hours
Flash Level Lighting Time after Fully Charged: ≥4 hours
High-brightness Lighting Time after 1 Hour Charging under Sunlight (500W/M2): ≥15 minutes
External Diameter (Close): 2.47 x 5.9 in. (62.7 x 149.8 mm)
External Diameter (Open): 11.47 x 1.067 in. (291 x 27.1 mm)
Weight: 0.37 pounds (170g)
x1 Suaoki SB-6039 Camping Lantern, Orange
x1 Micro USB Cable
x1 User Manual
- SOLAR CHARGING: Three individual solar panels support charging when in emergency outdoor conditions with no outlets or power source
- USB CHARGING: turbo charge via the micro USB port in 3.5 hours with full battery under smart chip’s protection
- HIDDEN HANGING HOOK DESIGN
- PORTABLE: This lantern can be adjusted to any particular space to fit your current needs. Shorter than iPhone 6 plus, it can be folded down completely to take the least space in your backpack
- 3 LIGHTING MODES: high, low and SOS blinking, perfect for outdoor activities like camping, hiking, fishing or night reading in your tent