Vorfreude® halogen bulb emits intense light and has more illuminating power than other conventional light bulbs; it is part of the family of incandescent light bulbs, and is highly efficient and can outlast traditional commercial bulbs by as much as 400%. Many homes and industries today prefer halogen bulbs because of their energy saving feature. The main illuminating component of a halogen light bulb is a thin wire filament which is heated by electricity and in turn produces a bright, white light. Here are some tips on how to replace halogen light bulbs safely:
* When Removing Halogen Light Bulbs
1 – Make sure to turn off the lighting fixture, or unplug it from its electrical source before you start.
2 – Do not immediately remove the light bulb after use: allow at least a full ten minutes for it to cool before removing it.
3 – When your light bulb housing uses a heat guard or other protective covering, carefully detach it first, then set aside later for reattachment.
4 – When removing bulbs, grasp them gently but firmly. We recommend using a cloth rag or glove for added protection.
* When Installing a New Halogen Light Bulb
1 – Follow manufacturer’s recommendations on the type of halogen light bulb to use for your lighting fixture.
2 – Use cloth gloves when handling new halogen light bulbs. Our hands contain oils that can be transferred to bulb surfaces which can cause overheating and premature bulb failure.
3 – When installing new light bulbs, make sure they are at room temperature. There is a risk of explosion once the switch is turned on, if you install a cold bulb.
- * 5 OUT OF 5 STAR QUALITY. Our happy customers agree that Bright Idea Bulbs by Vorfreude® are providing the quality halogen lightbulbs the market demanded. These high quality bulbs include a built in fuse safety feature, include UV stop, are dimmable, and can be used in conventional incandescent dimmers.
- * LONGEST LIFE LAMP ON THE MARKET; 2,500 HOURS. 25% longer than old models still sold. Studies show that our bulbs outperform local shop brands that are selling 1 bulb for the same price as this 10 pack.
- * UNIVERSAL G4 HALOGEN REPLACEMENT GUARANTEED TO FIT. G4 means 4mm (four millimeters) between pins. Suitable for; under counter or cabinet lighting like those sold at IKEA®, home or office desk lamps, outdoor garden or landscape lighting, RV (recreational vehicle) or caravans, microwave or oven, closet, ceiling cans, table lamp, hood, candle warmers, recessed fixtures, motion sensors, torchiere, and floor lights.
- * 10 BULBS GENTLY PACKED IN 10 INDIVIDUAL BOXES. We use recycled cardboard to carefully nestle each bulb in a protective shell that ensures there is no bulb to bulb contact. These 10 boxes are all shrink wrapped together in 2 rows of 5 for stackable storage until needed.
- * 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If for any reason you don’t LOVE your new Vorfreude® 20 watt G4 halogen bulbs, simply return them within 30 days. We’ll refund every penny or replace them at no cost. No questions asked. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.