LED Color: Warm White
LED quantity: 200 LED
Switch: ON/OFF, MODE (8 modes – Combination, Waves, Sequential, Slo-glo, Chasing/flash, Slow fade, Twinkle/flash, Steady on)
Charging time: 8 hours
Working time: 8 -10 hours
Total Length: 22m/72ft
Wire Length to first LED: 2m/6.5ft
Space Between LEDs: 10cm/0.32ft
Large Solar panel: 8.5×8.9cm (3.35″x3.5″)
Battery: 1200MAH NI-MH rechargeable battery
How to Use:
1. Place the LED solar string light where you want to decorate.
2. Attach the pointed ground stake to the bottom of the stake connector. Slide the solar panel box into the top of the stake connector.
3. Tighten the side screw of the stake connector to ensure the solar panel is not loose.
4. Press the ON/OFF switch to turn on the lights and choose your favorite lighting mode. Then insert the stake into the ground to complete the installation. Please cover the solar panel by your hand to check if it is at on position during day time. When it is ON, you can select your favorite mode of light.
5. Adjust the solar panel angle to ensure it will receive the uttermost sunshine.
- 【Really Upgraded Solar Lights Outdoor】: Longer working time with high quality 1200mah built-in battery and higher solar energy conversion with upgraded solar panel.
- 【Widely Used Solar String Lights】: This fairy lights is a great choice for Home Decor, Holiday Decorations, Party Decorations, Wedding Decorations, Patio, Garden, Yard, Party, Fence, Porch, Tree, Roof and so on.
- 【Energy-Saving & High Efficiency】: This outdoor string lights charging by solar energy, have no extra utility electric cost, and no need to replace the battery. It can work up to 8 -10 hours after being fully charged (8 hours).
- 【8 Modes & Memory Function】: These twinkle lights have the ON/OFF button and mode button. You can select 8 different modes to satisfy your diverse needs by pressing the mode button. And the built-in memory chip saves your last modes setting, so there is no need to reset it again.
- *NOTES*: 1. Please power ON first before charging, and it will be charged and light on automatically. 2. Be sure the solar panel is in a sunny location – not in a shady area – and the solar panel faces the sun.