Solar Shed Light Remote Controlled is ideal for illuminating outdoor buildings in for storage shed .solar pendant light also comes complete with a pull cord and a remote control, which will allow you a more versatile option of where to place it. The shed light also comes supplied with a wall mounting kit for mounting the solar panel.
[Material]: Stainless steel
[Solar panel]: Amorphous Silicon 04.5 V 1.2 W
[Li-ion battery]: 3.2V/400mAh /14500#
[Light Source]: 4*SMD white LED
[Working Time]: 10-12 hours
[Charging Time]: 6-8hours
[Product size]: led 16*7 CM；Solar panel 9.8*8.5CM
when you use it for the first time, please push the switch to “OFF”, and put solar panels in plenty of sunlight charge more than one day; Began to use, push switch to ON, then you can through the remote control or pull rope turn on or turn off the lights.
1 * Solar LED light
1* Pull rope switch
- 2 CONTROL MODES: It can be controlled by remote controller and by pull chain switch. The pendant lights can be used indoors and outdoors with 3 meters cable (from solar panel to the ceiling mount kit), Lightweight Design for Simple Arrangement
- NO NEED ELECTRIC: Our shed light is charged by sunlight in the daytime with solar panel and stores power for dark place, lighting with built-in lithium battery. Automatically lighting up in darkness and lighting off in sunrise.
- DURABLE AND SPECIAL DESIGN: Made by premium stainless steel which has a high temperature resistance and rust resistance. Metal shade 160 * 60 mm, bulb houses set 4 bright white LED, the solar light life is over 2 years.
- WIDELY APPLICATION SCENES: IP44 water resistant, the hanging light is very suitable for outdoor and indoor use, such as garden, yard, patio, balcony, garage, green house, stair, barn and storage shed
- ROTATABLE & LONG WORKING TIME: The solar panel can be adjusted to a variety of angle(270°), which ensure that absorb enough solar power during the day. Battery will be fully charged within 8 hours under strong direct sunlight. Short charging time but long working time.